Saturday 19 March 2016

NICK / FINAL TYPE


I really like Nicks workshops. They let people be creative as much as they want. For the last workshop I decided that I want to do something different from the mince. Went to shop and bought black tea ( which I really do not like it) . The first idea was to play around with tea as a drink, but it did not come as I wanted, therefore I came with the second idea using teabags. As tea bags are made with very thin paper material, I was thinking that the best outcome could be made from something that means light and freedom. Clouds and birds from teabags. 


After very interesting experimentation I thought to make short stop motion video which could represent that freedom in a very simple way. During this creation of stop motion I decided to draw some pieces using my hand as it can be seen in a video.  








No comments:

Post a Comment