Saturday 20 February 2016

SARA / Fairytale statistic Infographics



In this process and production lesson with Sara we were asked to create illustration using current fairytale. But I decided to change story a little bit: for example that Little Red Riding Hood was caring bottle of wine in her basket, not just food to her granny. Therefore, I decided to create illustration using fairytale about three piglets. My idea was to show that once upon a time lived three pigs which were wonderful masters of making food - so wolf wanted to eat them because of that - it was jealous. 

As we needed to use just two scenes, firstly in the first scene I drew three pigs and in the second scene I drew their favourite food. 

This tutorial was quite easy for me, helped to remember a few pieces of how to use AF.




   
       

No comments:

Post a Comment